Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thank You For 2014

So, I want to thank you ALL OF YOU PEOPLE for year 2014. Without people I've met, and made friends with, I wouldn't be alive anymore, period.

2014 was a year of ups and downs for me personally, but if anyone would have told me at end of 2013 that I'd be in the situation I'm in at the moment, I would have laughed straight to their faces; or actually, I wouldn't have laughed, because I wasn't laughing at anything at that point. I'm still depressed, I'm still feeling bad often, but still, I'm way, way better than I was a year ago. And that's because of YOU. People on the internet, YOU saved my life. I've come long way after Fall 2013 to this point. Even though 2014 was the year I went suicidal, I'd still say, it was way better than 2013. After all, I now have way more people to talk to, than I had last year.

There are certain people that have helped me more than others, and they know who they are, won't name them here; I will thank you privately. Altogether I can thank everyone who I have talked with during this year, because every single one of you mean more than you can even think about.

Thank you for this year, and I can already see, 2015 will be even better!

PS: Jos haluat lukea tämän suomeksi: Klikkaa tästä

No comments:

Post a Comment