Tuesday, December 2, 2014

About me

Hello people! My name is Joonas, also known as Owava online. I am 21yo guy from Tampere, Finland. I decided to start this blog, because I wanted to try a way to open my thoughts to people; no one knows how long I can keep this up.

Backstory: I was bullied for long time, since 1st grade, all through to high school; in 3rd grade I noticed I was starting to have symptoms of depression. I decided to hide it, until finally about 1 year ago, I decided to do something with it, and got diagnosed to have depression. Longer version of this story is available here.

I am still going through depression, and right now, I am having no motivation at all to study, and I'm getting stressed, because I have 3 weeks or so to get 20 study credits (4 university courses), or I will have no income after New Year.

Other than that, my life is going upwards; I have had lovely girlfriend for about 2 months now ♥... There's just one problem I've been noticing lately: I care way more about well-being of others than myself. That is also one reason why I can't get forward in my own life. I know I need to start doing something to get forward, but in other hand, I don't know what I want to do for rest of my life, and it's hard for me to find motivation to anything, or at least anything that will get me any income...

For any depressed person reading, don't leave it to yourself; don't do the mistake I did. The faster you go for help, faster you will get help, and get better. Stay strong! And if you feel need to talk someone, feel free to contact me. You can find me on Twitter, feel free to contact, I'll try to help as much as I can! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment