Monday, May 14, 2018

Shit happens

So, I found a job, and I lost a job, all in 5 days. I applied for a job on Wednesday, went to interview on Thursday, and started on Friday. And now on Monday, I got a call, that I'm not suitable for this job. I'm "too smart" for the job.

I get nothing for getting angry at the employers now, neither does any of you. I just need to keep seeking. At least I got one day's pay. If they feel I'm not suitable for the job, then I'm not. The employer has the right to select employees. I never signed the contract, because the one handling them stuff, wasn't at work on Friday. I could have demanded it then, but I don't really care. I found a job, I lost a job, now I just have to find another.

The thing here is, I got an experience, even if just for a day. I can see the point they're telling me. I'm quiet and peaceful, and therefore I might not be what they want. At least they were being honest with me, and they told me now, not keep me until the end of May and then say it. Yes, it'd had meant more money and more experience, but probably by then, it would have had come out that they don't want me there.

It's just too bad, I'm too smart for these jobs, but not smart enough for the jobs in my area of work... yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment